Roll over image to zoom in
- Unroll towel seat protector, connect (3) elastic mounting straps to one side of the protector.
- Place seat protector on to the seat and over the headrest.
- Align protector to desired fit, connect the (2) rear elastic mounting straps around the back of the seat, connect the bottom front elastic mounting strap around the front of the seat.
- Slide the length adjuster as needed on each elastic strap to create a snug fit.
Removal and Storage:
- To remove, carefully disconnect each elastic strap and remove protector from seat.
- To store away, lay protector flat, connect elastic straps back to protector (for storage).
- Fold protector lengthwise into 3 sections (about 9” wide).
- Roll the seat protector starting from the headrest side, use elastic band to secure the rolled protector.
IMPORTANT WASH INSTRUCTIONS:
- Remove elastic straps before washing
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Do not use Laundry Dryer; Hang dry only!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.