- BUILT FOR TRUCKS AND SUVS - Our semi-custom seat covers are designed specifically to fit Full-Size Chevrolet, Dodge, Toyota, GMC, Nissan, Ford Trucks and SUVs
- MOSSY OAK BREAK-UP COUNTRY - Made with heavy duty 600D Oxford material and high quality faux leather bolster panels; Covers stains and worn seats, Prevents wear and tear; Each seat cover is lined with soft foam that adds comfort and durability
- SECURE FIT - Our truck seat covers are made to stretch and conform to larger size Truck and SUV seats creating a semi-custom look; 3 quick release mounting straps makes our truck seat covers easy to install while firmly keeping seat covers locked in place
- STORAGE POCKETS - Each truck seat cover includes front and rear heavy duty storage pockets. Front storage pocket is designed with Molle style looped straps that allows you to clip items to the pocket. Rear pocket provides two pockets for easy storage
- EASY INSTALLATION - Designed to fit over most factory truck seats without removing seat headrest; Does not fit truck seats with built-in armrests; Includes 2 front seat covers; See fit chart to confirm seat cover is compatible with your Truck or SUV seat
Slip Over Headrest Installation
Fits over most factory truck seats without removing seat headrest
Installation Lock Bars
Our seat covers are designed with quick installation lock bar flaps, these unique flaps help keep both top and bottom seat cover locked in place
Seat Cover Dimensions
Headrest Cover: The multi-stretch material is designed to fit all headrests
Top Seat Cover (Back): 22" Width x 23.75" Height
Bottom Seat Cover: 21.5" Width x 20" Height
Frequently Asked Questions
The backside of my seat where I'm supposed to pass straps and lock bar looks sealed, how do I access this area to install the seat cover?
Some vehicles have a bib cover on the bottom backside of the seat. If your hands cannot pass through to the back between the top back rest and bottom seat, you have a Bib cover. In this case, you will need to unhook the Bib cover. Most Bib covers are attached using a small elastic cord that hooks under the seat. Review the area under the seat to see where it is connected, simply unhook, and complete installation and reconnect hook when completed. You may also check your owner’s manual or search online for more information on how to release the Bib cover for your vehicle.
My seat cover has wrinkles after removing from package, how do I remove them?
After installation, please allow up to two weeks of use for wrinkles to work themselves out. The seat cover will conform to the shape of your seat with use.
Do I have to remove headrest to install seat covers?
Our seat covers are designed to fit over most headrests, but in some cases, you may need to remove the headrest to install seat cover.
Do these seat covers fit vehicles with built-in arm rests?
No. There is an air bag compatibility seam on both sides of each seat cover that prohibits alteration to the seat cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.