- MOSSY OAK BREAK-UP COUNTRY CAMO PATTERN - Made with heavy duty 600D Oxford fabric panels for durability and soft absorbant car seat towel material in seating area to absorb sweat. Built tough to handle work and play while making your vehicle look good
- CAR SEAT PROTECTOR - Protects your car seats from sweat, dirt, dog hair, and spills. Prevents sweat and dirt build-up after working out, running, yoga, beach outings, biking, and more. Protects seats from daily wear, covers damaged and stained seats
- CUSTOM FEATURES - Built-in heavy duty front storage pocket for quick grab items. Anti-slip backing prevents seat cover from slipping around seat. Quick release buckle system with built-in slide adjuster allows seat protector to fit any seat shape and size
- QUICK & SECURE INSTALLATION - Our adjustable 3 strap mounting system secures the car seat towel cover in place in three key points. Simply snap the straps into the seat cover and adjust slide buckle to create a snug semi-custom fit for your car seat.
- UNIVERSAL SEAT COVER - Designed to fit all front seat types, Large 28" width x 59" length provides complete coverage of seats. Fits Cars, Trucks, SUVs, and Mini-Vans. Rolls up for easy storage when not in use, Machine washable
- Unroll towel seat protector, connect (3) elastic mounting straps to one side of the protector.
- Place seat protector on to the seat and over the headrest.
- Align protector to desired fit, connect the (2) rear elastic mounting straps around the back of the seat, connect the bottom front elastic mounting strap around the front of the seat.
- Slide the length adjuster as needed on each elastic strap to create a snug fit.
Removal and Storage:
- To remove, carefully disconnect each elastic strap and remove protector from seat.
- To store away, lay protector flat, connect elastic straps back to protector (for storage).
- Fold protector lengthwise into 3 sections (about 9” wide).
- Roll the seat protector starting from the headrest side, use elastic band to secure the rolled protector.
IMPORTANT WASH INSTRUCTIONS:
- Remove elastic straps before washing
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Do not use Laundry Dryer; Hang dry only!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.